PDA

View Full Version : Straight to the point sypmtom

EmmaJane
28-02-10, 14:40
Does anyone ever think there lips look a grey/blue colour?

amandaj
28-02-10, 15:38
i do quite alot ,but then i think sometimes im looking for them to be that colour , and the amount of times i thought they was a greyish colour something would def of happened to me by now

amandaxx

valleybear
28-02-10, 15:56
In a word...yes. I have thought this for 30 years or so off and on!!! Up to now I am well enough, so try not to worry. The more you look at them and examine them the more they seem to be one thing then another. Biting them and chewing them, even unconsciously ,can cause it. XX

tasia
28-02-10, 16:11
Hi there,
My son who is eleven gets this if he has hurt himself badly and crys. His lips always go that funny grey/blue colour..I dont believe its anything to worry about, im certainly not worried about this happening to my son..he is a normal 11 year old little boy with lots of energy. Try not to worry.

Maj
28-02-10, 16:33
We were on holiday a few years ago and my nephew learnt to swim in the FREEZING swimming pool. He wouldn't come out and when we eventually persuaded him to, his lips were bright blue!! We still laugh about it to this day!! This was obviously because he was so cold. So please don't worry, it doesn't have to mean it's anything serious.
Myra:hugs:

angietomjimandcass
28-02-10, 19:10
Yes I do im always looking at them and asking my hubby if my lips look normal.

EmmaJane
28-02-10, 19:29
Yes I do im always looking at them and asking my hubby if my lips look normal.

Me too xx