PDA

View Full Version : Starting school tomorrow, headaches... Any advice?

NatalieSmith
28-02-10, 16:58
Hello everyone! Well, I've been on school vacation since December, and in the middle of that month I started having several panic attacks daily. I went to the doctor and started on medicine, and everything has been fine... 'til now. :weep:

My vacation ends tomorrow, and I'm so scared that I might have a panic attack in front of other people! I'm not nervous right now or anxious, but knowing myself, I'm sure later I'll be really nervous and those awful symptoms will appear once again. :weep:

And also... has anyone felt like your brain won't stop working? Like thoughts keep coming all the time and makes you more anxious? I've been having that a lot lately, and my head also kinda hurts because of that.

Anyone could help me? Any type of comment would be aprecciated! :)

Maj
28-02-10, 17:33
Hello Natalie,

The busy thoughts are caused by anxiety and will calm down when you are more relaxed. You are feeling a bit apprehensive about starting back to school and that's why your thoughts are becoming a bit anxious, but there will be a lot of catching up with friends, teachers, etc. and it will probably be so busy that you won't have time to think about panicking. I hope you have a good day tomorrow.
Myra:hugs:

NatalieSmith
02-03-10, 16:45
Hi myra! Thank you so much for the reply, it really helped me. :)
In the end, everything went well and I really didn't even had time to consider panicking! Hope it stays like this for the rest of the year :D

Thanks for your reply again, it really helped :hugs: