PDA

View Full Version : hello all, i am claire lou

cll
07-01-06, 16:33
hi guys x x x x

just introducing myself to you all.

my name is claire lou and i am 24 years old.

i suffer with extreme anxiety, panic attacks and agoraphobia, i have suffered for 18 months and was housebound for 6 months where i couldn't even leave my bedroom.

i am now on the ladder of recovery and am having CBT, councilling and using citalopram 20mg.

i am a registered nurse by trade and live in yorkshire england with my husband, david.

i do have my own website (moderated by myself and 3 close friends who suffer with the same as me along with OCD, and BDD), for people suffering with phobias and anxiety and depression. but i have joined here for some support for me. i wanted a place where i could come and be anonymous where i have no responsibility, just a place where i can just be a member. x x x

i am looking forward to getting to know you all better.

love

cll (clairelou)

trac67
07-01-06, 16:47
Hi Claire lou,

welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac XX

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

molly15
07-01-06, 16:53
hi claire welcome to no more panic xx love marcia

marcia lowe

Meg
07-01-06, 17:23
Welcome Claire

Glad you're doing much better now.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Karen
07-01-06, 17:25
Hi Claire Lou

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

sueiamnew
07-01-06, 17:35
Welcome to the site Claire Lou.

nomorepanic
07-01-06, 17:48
Hi Claire Lou

A warm welcome aboard. You are more than welcome here.

I would be interested in looking at your website as well so either post it here or send me a PM or email with the details.

Thanks.

Nicola

sillymoo
07-01-06, 18:57
hi there hun!glad uve started posting!hope you find this site really helpful,i sure do!!!!take care and keep smilin:Dchat 2 u on msn soon
luv mooxXx

seh1980
07-01-06, 19:53
Welcome aboard!! :D

"If life were simple, word would have got around"

Tomimo
08-01-06, 17:47
Hello and welcome - you'll get lots of support here.

Annie x

Sue K with 5
09-01-06, 01:34
Hi Claire

Welcome to NMP!

I am glad to see you are giving yourself some you time. It important to do that. Well done for having your own site as well.

Take care for now and hope to see you in chat sometime

Sue with 5

scknight

3faces
09-01-06, 09:38
:DWelcome Claire Lou:D

Jem xxx

chucklehound
09-01-06, 12:53
Hi Cll and welcome to NMP where you wil;l get lots of support and make some great friends too!:D

Take Care

Chucklehound

xxxx