PDA

View Full Version : Flower remedies and headaches?

bonzarinababy
07-01-06, 18:56
Hi

Have just started taking rescue remedy and wondered if anyone else suffered from headaches when they first started using it? Thursday was the first time I took it, and had it yesterday and today too (along with Aspen and Mimulus today) and I’ve had a raging headache all three days (but it’s not there when I wake up).

At the moment I’m not worried about the headaches, although give it a few more days and I’m sure I’ll start thinking it’s a brain tumor ;) - but am just puzzled cos I’m not normally a headache prone person…

BB x

Worry gives a small thing a big shadow.

molly15
07-01-06, 20:27
hi could be the rmedy try stopping it for a day or so and see wat happens .could just be coincidence though .more likely due to tension.sorry cant be more helpfull.take care love marcia xx

marcia lowe

vernon
07-01-06, 22:27
Hi Bonz I too think the same as Molly, Headache is so common (all types) with anxiety. and this changable cold weather dont help cold weather change also causes me to have headaches too. hope u feel better soon, Vernon

bonzarinababy
08-01-06, 11:12
Hi - thanks for the advice... know is probably unrelated as they're meant to be so gentle, but just thought it was an odd coincidence... but will try not to take it today and see if the headaches come back.

BB x

Worry gives a small thing a big shadow.