PDA

View Full Version : cant stop worrieing,please read

jessicalittler79
01-03-10, 04:23
hello its me again,
iam haven a hard time , not sure how much more i can handle i have these feelings when i wake up till i go to bed they are awfull...it all starts with being dizzy.then i get this tight feeling in my head,then i cant breathe .so i start feaking out haven pa so bad .i have pains in my neck and my left arm gets all numb and my fingers feels like there tingleing ...i also have the unreal feeling all day long to ..i realy need help iam driving myself crazy ,umm one more thing ive had pins and niddles all over with a tight throat,i have health anx and iam realy not trying to freak but iam trying so hard to keep it together but i feel like my life is slipping away ...if i dont get in control soon i realy dont what i will do .......please if anyone has felt like this and it has lasted all day please reply.......

Corinne
01-03-10, 04:29
Hon, you are in full panic mode. Take a deep breath, lie down and breathe through your diaphragm. Has your doctor given you any meds for anxiety? If not, perhaps you should make an app't and discuss your panic and fears. I don't think you are ill, but have worked yourself up so much that it is difficult to relax. I've been there.

Try to distract your mind. Could you take a warm bath, read a book or watch some television? Is there anyone you can call to just talk to you for a while?

Hugs!

jessicalittler79
01-03-10, 04:39
thanks for the reply ive trted to take my mind off of it its hard hun...iam so dizzy i cant hold my head up this lasts all day hun iam so sceard i have something wrng with me ...iam driving myself crazy....when i am up doing stuff i still feel this way it never goes away

tnt808
01-03-10, 05:16
Jesssssssss xxxxxxxxx

Aww hun- you know deep down, the rational side of you that it's the anxiety and panic that makes you feel this way. It's so hard to tell the difference when you are freaking out- I know this! The more we focus on our symptoms the longer they last it seems. I hope you feel better soon babes xx

Corinne
01-03-10, 05:56
A lot of the dizziness is caused by shallow breathing. Make sure you are not doing that. I catch myself shallow breathing when I get panicky.

Corinne
01-03-10, 05:59
Something else -- you may think this is stupid.:blush: Anyhow, my daughter got me onto Facabook. I don't go on it for the socialization. I play Farmville. I'm amazed at how it occupies my mind and I don't think about my anxiety.

jessicalittler79
01-03-10, 06:09
no hun its not stupid i have a face book

Corinne
01-03-10, 06:38
LOL Get on Facebook and play those stupid games! You'd be surprised how much you forget yourself when you're harvesting peas!:D

johnno
01-03-10, 06:52
You said it right there :)

you want to be in control . have you noticed when we feel out of control that is when we always panic ?

you have got to understand that the minds nature is to freak out when it feels way out of its depth . i think this is why it is important to let your mind go kinda crazy for abit and if you just sit eventually it will calm down . (like having a wild horse in a field and letting it run wild until it gets tired and eventually calms) . I think this is good way to see the mind . think of when your mind is relatively calm you dont start thinking oh noo i dont want this because your in control and nothing is happening what you dont want to happen . thats where the frustration is coming from when your mind goes kinda crazy its doing something that you dont want to happen and you trying to stop it but you cant stop it . it stops itself after a while . it has just been conditioned for so long to worry and when you are in panic this is an automatic reaction you have created over time but each time you panic its a chance to understand it .

Dollie
01-03-10, 08:38
WTG Jessica, if Farmville works for you then its doing some good, we all need to be distracted says I who knows what it is like to struggle with HA.
You take care and have a better day :hugs: