PDA

View Full Version : Join the NoMorePanic email list

nomorepanic
07-01-06, 21:35
Hi all

When we had the site down recently it was very difficult to communicate any news to people as I only had a limited number of email addresses and I know that everyone rallied round to contact everyone they knew of.

There is, however, another thing you can do to help me and you. You can join my mailing list so then I can email everyone on it and give them an update on the status of things.

To do this go to Contact Information (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/NMPcms.php?nmppage=contact) and add your details under the section "Web site updates".

You will not get spam from this site I promise and it will help me as I can then contact you if we have any problems with the website.

Thanks

Nicola

seh1980
08-01-06, 10:47
Good idea Nic!! :D

"If life were simple, word would have got around"

nomorepanic
18-02-06, 19:27
Just bringing this to the attention of new members.

Nicola

nomorepanic
22-02-06, 21:05
Please can I urge you to join this list as the forum may be going down until we move it and this is one way I can keep in touch with you over the next few days.

Many thanks

Nicola

jill
23-02-06, 09:05
Hi Nic :D

I have joined the emailing list, waht does it mean when is says this email has a double split it it?

Many thanks

LOVE JILLXX

nomorepanic
23-02-06, 10:08
A "double opt in" is when you will get an email saying that you have joined the list and you need to click on a link in it to confirm that you want to join.

This is to ensure only valid email addresses are used to join.

I just tested it and still waiting for confirmation so maybe it is slow.

Nicola

jill
23-02-06, 17:09
Ok :D thanks Nic :D

LOVE JILLXX

jill
23-02-06, 17:16
Hi Nic,

sorry to bother you again. I have recived an email. it says,
please click on the link below to confirm you want to be added to the email list, when I click the link it takes me to the NMP home page,
what do I do then?

Many thanks

LOVE JILLXX

jill
23-02-06, 17:19
Its ok NIc, :D Ive sorted it :D[8D]

Many thanks

LOVE JILLXX

nomorepanic
23-02-06, 18:02
Jill - glad you are signed up now.

Nicola

sal
24-02-06, 22:13
Signed up Nic

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

nomorepanic
15-09-06, 20:29
Just making this topic active again so new members know about it as I can only contact people in the list to let them know the site is down like it was today.

Nicola

nomorepanic
16-09-06, 16:25
Thanks to all those that have joined.

It really helps when we have problems so that I can mail you all to let you know.

Nicola