PDA

View Full Version : Im sooo mad!

sb001f8994
01-03-10, 16:04
I was standing at my window today admiring the lovely sunshine and two teenagers walked past my front garden. Nothing wrong with that even though they did look a bit shifty. They obviously had a dog as one was carrying a lead. It appeared the dog was off the lead and one of them had to run to catch the dog. They walked to my neighbours, mucked about with her gate and then disappeared to her back. They were only there a few moments then came past my front again. What is the point of this thread you may ask? Well the shorter of the boys punched the poor dog in the head, so hard it lost its balance and then kicked it twice in the tummy. I banged hell out of my window and the boy just shrugged. I was livid but a bit too scared to go and have a go face to face. How cruel can people be? This dog had done nothing wrong except run free for a few moments and if they knew the dog was of the run away kind it shouldnt have been off its lead in the first place. Sorry for ranting on but this got me so damn mad.

margaret jones
01-03-10, 18:19
Carol i bet you where upset , but being unable to help makes it worse all i can say is ring the RSPCA and ask there advice should they come by again

Take Care Maggie xxxxxxx

bottleblond
01-03-10, 19:01
This makes me FURIOUS :mad::mad::mad:
Call the police hun and give them a description!
Nasty little gits!! I'd love to get me hands on em!

Lisa
xxx

gypsywomen
01-03-10, 19:03
They want same doing to them evil thats what people are who hurt animals

Maj
01-03-10, 19:24
What a shame you had to actually witness this - I'd have been furious and really upset. I can't bear to see people abusing animals and this is the one and only time I think I could ever be violent!! I'd love to see these waste of spaces having the same thing done to them. It's so sad - poor wee dog.
Myra

Granny Primark
01-03-10, 21:48
No wonder you got mad!
My temper would have got the better of me and id have ran outside and battered them!
I hope they get reported to the R.S.P.C.A.
I reported a woman that lived across the road from me for leaving a little yorkie tied up on a short lead outside every day in all kinds of weather.

smudger
01-03-10, 21:53
Hate people who are cruel to animals. I hope one day the law catches up with them! Horrible cruel ignorant yobs!

magpie girl
02-03-10, 19:24
kids like that need a taste of there own medicine:mad::mad::mad:If you see them again ring the police as it is a criminal offence to inflict pain on an animal