PDA

View Full Version : HIV scared.

pinkynicca
01-03-10, 15:41
hey all... so this might be weird i dunno but im worried...
SO. i kinda have this new girlfriend the first time we slept together i wore a condom until i realized that i had no sensation, so i took it off.. to my surprise i still could not get off without one, i think its the citalopram i am on. i just cant get off for the life of me, we have slept together probably 10 times without a condom, past few days i have been feeling very ill and flu like, now im scared i have hiv.. its been a big fear of mine, i talked to her, and she said that she was tested in november, she was clean of all std. then she had 1 boyfriend in december, she wore a condom sometimes, now she is with me. i know its stupid to not use a condom. perhaps i deserve an std. but its all frustrating being on citalopram. any suggestions? of course going to get tested is the only way to know, but i know hiv can take a while to get into your system and im mainly looking for a little piece of mind, im scarred. thank you.

Starscream
01-03-10, 16:36
Alright.

What does citalopram do to you ?

I have heard a LOT about it but without going online, why does it make you feel worse ?

pinkynicca
01-03-10, 16:44
it has messed up my sex drive bad... even with no condom very difficult to climax, and with one on, forget about it, no chance.