PDA

View Full Version : hello all I thought I would introduce my self.

mum2three
01-03-10, 21:35
hello to all my name is Michelle
I have had anxiety for years I now remember it as a child but it only came about after pregnancy.
My story is hard to tell and oh so very long, I will however tell it when I feel comfortable. I have bean a member of a pni/pnd web site whilst I was bad but I stopped posting a while ago. my sister joined this site and told me about it so I thought I would come over and have a read and may talk to some people.
I love to talk and I love to meet new friends. I am on medication witch helps the negative thoughts and also stabilizes my mood but every now and then my anxiety just rears its ugly head and has me flattened.
I am 24 I have had 3 children our first child passed away before she was two (witch is a big big factor in my anxiety) she would have been coming up for 6. our second little girl is three in the morning. and our little boy 18months old.
Michelle xx

nomorepanic
01-03-10, 21:36
Hi mum2three

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

mum2three
01-03-10, 21:39
thank you nicola I shall have a read and hopfuly come back to the forums.
xx

Patty
05-03-10, 15:56
Hi Michelle

:welcome:to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :bighug1:

Vanilla Sky
05-03-10, 17:49
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x

smudger
05-03-10, 18:02
:welcome: Hi.

Nellynoo
05-03-10, 22:07
Hi michelle, I'm a newbie too having only put my first post on today. It's funny isn't it, even though I'm crippled by anxiety I feel so sad for others when I read their posts-it's like because you know how it feels you wouldn't wish it on anyone. I'm 29 and suffered since age of 15. Feel at my wits end today. Hope tomorrow is a better day for all. Here if you want to chat. Take care and happy birthday to the little one for tomorrow x