PDA

View Full Version : blood test result panic

salimali
01-03-10, 22:19
Hi, I have just had some blood results today as I was feeling lightheaded, and had lots of tingling and random shooting pains. I worked myself up to a right old state before going to see GP. She told me my blood is fine. Relief for the a afternoon. BUT tonight Im starting to think that the she read the wrong ones. Got results from hospital IT system. Why am I thinking this. Could she have got the wrong ones???????:blush:

nomorepanic
01-03-10, 22:23
No she won't have gone the wrong results - they check and double check things

I suspsect you were hoping there was something wrong maybe?

salimali
01-03-10, 22:35
I just find it hard to believe that I can have these symptoms because of anxiety:ohmy: Im glad obviously but my husband was diagnosed with a serious illness 9 months ago and it all started with blood tests. I need to sort my head out asap or I will be of no use to him will I. Just dont have faith in GPs due to past things that have gone on with family and friends. But I know im being irrational but I had worked myself up to all sorts being wrong all wkend:mad::weep:

thanks anyway nicola X

nomorepanic
01-03-10, 22:43
Have you being diagnosed with anxiety as both of those symptoms are very common and can be explained easily enough.

I know it is frustrating to keep feeling ill all the time.

Sorry to hear about your husband as well.