PDA

View Full Version : 24, 2 children, severe anxiety need a freind

kiansummer
02-03-10, 14:55
Hi
Im female, 24 with 2 young children a partner who doesnt understand, no friends and really need someone to talk to about my anxiety and to hear how they feel so i know im not alone x

cherrychick
03-03-10, 08:11
Hi there kian - you can always pm me if you want to chat - I'm 28 have 2 children (who live with their dad :( ) and a partner who is struggling to get his head around me having depression and social anxiety...
You are not alone....I promise you :)

shoegal
03-03-10, 09:29
You are not alone hun xxx

sarah jayne
03-03-10, 12:32
Hi, im 28 with 2 children, i suffer from anxiety, its awful so i understand what you are going through...If you ever need a chat or want to be penpals then dont hesitate to contact me...Where do you live ? Im in lancashire.
Sarah xxx

gypsywomen
03-03-10, 13:01
your not alone greAT PEOPLE ON HERE OVE BE STRONG

richard123
05-03-10, 21:11
Everyone on here have been a great help to me ,since Ive started doing things step by step over the months of joining this site, im 21 years old, , Today i drove all the way to the beach for a picnic with my gf and i could never drive anywhere i didnt realy know!. ive also started going out with friends more and before i found it realy hard to just leave the house without being sick. This site is brilliant! knowing i wasnt the only one with anxiety! :)

Hope u find it just as helpful and feel free to Send me a message im glad to talk :) x

smudger
05-03-10, 21:54
Hi kiansummer.:welcome:

MissG
14-03-10, 00:17
Hi Kiansummer, I know how you feel. PM me if you'd like to chat.
Gem xxx

cthechick84
14-03-10, 00:33
hello kiansummer im in same postion im 25 3 small children and suffer with health anxiety and panic attacks im here alot and would love to chat or u can catch me on msn my email adress is kendricksbabygal@hotmail.com hope to hear frm u soon luv chantel x

Kelley
14-03-10, 05:00
Hi there Kian.
I am 32 with two kids. Please know that there are so many of us in the same boat and we are all here to encourage and give a shoulder to one another. Please feel free to PM me anytime.
Kel x

Kelley
14-03-10, 05:01
Hi there Kian.
I am 32 with two kids. Please know that there are so many of us in the same boat and we are all here to encourage and give a shoulder to one another. Please feel free to PM me anytime.
Kel x

x_Shazza_x
26-03-10, 15:34
Hi there Kian please get in touch if you fancy a chat. I can relate to a partner not understanding, my ex was deaf and still judged me because of my illness :( x