PDA

View Full Version : Please please please read and answer.. worried

looking4answers
03-03-10, 00:32
I just posted and I am really worried.. my jaws are hurting and under my ears are hurting and my ears are stopped up and my throat is hurting.. I feel woosey everytime i get up..

I have a load grade fever and just don't feel well.. but I have been around a lot of dust lately and haven't slept well and feel a pressure off and on in my throat.. I had a bad tooth but it came out and took antibotics and then I quit because they made me hungry and bad stomach..

Could it just be sinus infection or stopped up sinuses.? Or a cold or maybe a touch of the flu or ????????? Anybody ? anybody ? Please

jenza20
03-03-10, 00:56
I am so sorry you are feeling this. I had a similar problem last month. Obviously I can't say exactly what yours is but recently I had jaw and ear symptoms similar to yours which were horrible. Every time I ate I was in agony in that area. Because I worried over them symptoms I became poorly with the other Health Anxiety symptoms (throat pain included). In my case I panicked and went to my dentist who eventually told me I had TMD and guess what......it was caused by stress/anxiety!!!

I had sinus problems too in the past but they only caused headache and severe dizzy spells. Anitbiotics soon put that right! Because you had a tooth out maybe a different course of antibiotics will help?

Veronica H
03-03-10, 09:07
Hi michael,
I know you said recently that you were moving house and that is a big upheaval. I find that any big change like that leads to exhaustion very quickly with anxiety, and thus the immune system suffers and we are more prone to colds, throat infections and the like. You say you have a slight fever...I think rest, lots of fluids and if this lingers see the Doc and maybe you will need antibiotics. This will pass anxiety buddy:hugs:.

veronicax

Carys
03-03-10, 10:39
Sounds like you have a cold coming to me !