PDA

View Full Version : anybody wanna be my friend? im from boston area

flawedbeauty
08-01-06, 02:42
hey im jess,
for the past year or so i havent had like any friends all i did was hang out with my bf....i moved so all the friends i had either got sent away or became druggies which i used to be and stopped everything!

I really miss having friends, i sound like a loser i used to have so many i feel so stupid never hanging out with anybody!! I just really need somebody to talk to that understands me...Like i never had a friend that had panic attacks just depression...So it would help so much if someone around my area wanted to talk!!

Diagnosis:
Bipolar II/Depression
Panic Disorder
Claustrophobic
Obsessive Compulsive
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

*Jess*

Trish
08-01-06, 12:43
Hi Jess

Welcome!

I'm not around your area hun, but if you would like to pm me at anytime feel free to do so.

You will meet lots of people on this site who understand what you are going through.

Well done for giving up the drugs.

Take care

Trish x

Keitharcher
15-01-06, 21:14
hi Jess

Im from Nottingham is that near enough for you ?

Keith

misterg
08-01-07, 20:20
Hey Jess
I guess im the only one close Im in Long island New York USA
I am a recovered suferer. Id do anything i can to help anyone who would like to get better.
There is hope and i swear anyone can get back to "Normal"

you can email me and maybe we can chat on IM.
Readytorock88@hotmail.com

Danny

Dan

Lindalou64
08-01-07, 21:55
HI JESS,
WELCOME I AM FROM MASSACHUSETTS ...CAPE COD AREA........WOW YOUR THE FIRST I SEEN ON NMP IN MY STATE EVEN IF YA EVER WANNA CHAT IM HERE FOR YA I COULD USE SOMEONE TOO CHAT WITH WHEN I FEEL ALONE WITH THIS .....NICE TOO MEET YOU..............LINDA[8D]

tablefor2
09-01-07, 00:57
Hey Jess!

I'm from the washington dc area..........I'll be your friend:)

nozelle smith