PDA

View Full Version : ive had enough now just want to cry

angieboo
03-03-10, 15:26
ive had enough now of this anixiety and feeling like i cant do nothing its affecting me doing normal things what can i do please can anyone tell me there symptoms so im not alone as if iknow someone in same boat i might relax abit sick of feeling on the edge waiting to lose control its really stressing me out just ant to curl up and die least i wont feel these things.............

Carys
03-03-10, 15:32
What symptoms are affecting you at the moment angieboo ?

angieboo
03-03-10, 15:33
What symptoms are affecting you at the moment angieboo ?feeling strange in my belly anxious and waiting for panick attack to come feel abit emotional awell on edge scared

angieboo
03-03-10, 15:35
feeling strange in my belly anxious and waiting for panick attack to come feel abit emotional awell on edge scaredfeeling cold then like a burning sensation in my body and feel like im going fast in my body and mind

hannybun
03-03-10, 15:37
Awww your not alone

My anxiety is from morning until bedtime. please stay strong because thats what you are strong! anxiety is really hard I know i cant even deal with the phone ringing at the mo heart starts blooming racing how irrational is that! xxx

Carys
03-03-10, 15:38
You need to start using up some of that adrenaline. Don't sit there waiting for it to kick you into a panic attack; get active, go outside in the fresh air and do anything - walk around, garden, sweep the path. Do anything that will keep you active and take your mind off your stomach and the 'strange feeling'. It won't be easy, it will take great strength on your part to get moving but give it a try because otherwise the adrenaline will build up in your system (as it is designed to do) and make your body ready to react to the percieved threat.

hannybun
03-03-10, 15:40
hmmm I have that its loooooooooasds of adrenalin I know it sounds impossible but excersize is supposed to burn all that off. I heard that when we don't a great deal and we are anxious all that adrenalin builds and when its not being burnt off and causes loads of symptoms also like shaking, tremor hot and cold flashes xx

angieboo
03-03-10, 15:40
Awww your not alone

My anxiety is from morning until bedtime. please stay strong because thats what you are strong! anxiety is really hard I know i cant even deal with the phone ringing at the mo heart starts blooming racing how irrational is that! xxx
i just bloody hate it as i was fine til last thursday its hard to keep control i have a 12 year oldthat still tantrums causes trouble at school all the time gets suspeneded aswell they putting her in special needs school soon so hopefully she change her ways and attitude soon

hannybun
03-03-10, 15:41
Carys

Spot on! x

angieboo
03-03-10, 15:42
i just bloody hate it as i was fine til last thursday its hard to keep control i have a 12 year oldthat still tantrums causes trouble at school all the time gets suspeneded aswell they putting her in special needs school soon so hopefully she change her ways and attitude soonits like any stress i panic and stress out silly i know

angieboo
03-03-10, 15:43
its like any stress i panic and stress out silly i know
i want to calm down but i just cant........................................

hannybun
03-03-10, 15:45
Its not silly babe when under anxiety for long periods of time the body gets really sensitised and even small things can trigger anxiety

Carys
03-03-10, 15:45
Carys

Spot on! xA spot on for you too Hannybun ! :winks::roflmao:

Angieboo, so you kind of know what is setting you off at the moment then, that is half the battle in dealing with anxiety..understanding what is making you feel so awful. What about saying to yourself 'I am feeling stressed because my daughter is causing me problems with her behaviour', it is not for some unknown reason that I am panicking. So, after saying that, get up and DO something physical. What do you think ? As Hannybun and I have said, those hormones can be whoosing round in your body for days and days building up, and then if you don't 'use them up' they will manifest in a panic attack.

hannybun
03-03-10, 15:47
It might sound daft but what helps me is a large mug of warm milk it has sedative effects! then a good walk around the block x

angieboo
03-03-10, 15:48
Its not silly babe when under anxiety for long periods of time the body gets really sensitised and even small things can trigger anxietyi will go outside in aminute actually or have a nice bath lol
actually i might go and have a walk as im starting to stay in the house because of it

Carys
03-03-10, 15:48
Cool idea...if you can stomach warm milk that is, personally that would make me chuck up lol. However, hot chocolate would be great ! OR do the activity first and then warm drink.

Carys
03-03-10, 15:49
...Even running up and down the stairs is beneficial !

jessicalittler79
03-03-10, 16:30
hey angie hun i have the strange feeling in my belly to ...mine feels like my muscles are tight i cant explain it...and i also have the the cold then burning thing in my hole body its realy freaking me out to hun ...i was just in the room complaining about burning in my body no one understands..if u need to talk write me please..or come on chat hun