PDA

View Full Version : feel unfit

melvin
03-03-10, 17:01
can anyone tell me if anxiety makes you feel unfit i have always kept fit but for last couple of months iv not really been bothered i may go wking for 20 mins last couple of wks i have felt kind of i wont say dizzy its like when ur watching tv and the camera mans got a shaky hand i feel like this for a couple of Min's afterwards i thought it may be my blood sugar levels or something now i don't know when i do five Min's exercise im out of breath and hard breathing my legs allso hurt i started taking acid reflux tabs a couple of months ago and iv had a lot of stress any one else get this

ally b
03-03-10, 20:17
Hi Melvin,iv been of work since oct 2009 wiv anx. There aint much i can do in a day b4 i feel so so tired.just doing daily cleaning( hovering,washing up an making the bed) im ready for a rest. I do often think how the hell did i manage 2 do 8hrs a day ,5 days a week.I feel so weak an so tired. This is a deffinate symptom of stress/anxiety. Take it easy,one day at a time.Very frusting though ey :hugs:

kiansummer
03-03-10, 20:24
Hi melvin same here too your not alone i feel tired 24/7 and have dizzy spells x

daydreamer
03-03-10, 22:44
Hi Melvin,

Ive been suffering with acid reflux and I feel unfit too cause I cant do any exercise like I used to. When I previously suffered with anxiety but no reflux I was able to go jogging, gym etc and I found it helped a lot with the panic. This time around I can't really do any exercise without getting breathless, even walking up the stairs was a struggle a few weeks ago which really scared me! Im convinced its to do with the acid reflux as the breathlessness only started when mine got really bad, I had the dizziness after exercise too.

I hate not being able to keep fit as I worry that it will affect my health as Ive never been really fit anyway! I know how you feel. Do you think yours might be due to the reflux or more from anxiety?

unspoken
04-03-10, 00:02
Hi, I found that I seemed to lose fitness very rapidly when anxiety and depression got the better of me. I found just going for a short walk would make me feel sick, weak, achy, feverish and dizzy and like I wanted to lie down wherever I was. This was quite a problem while I was still working. I think anxiety really takes it out of you, just being is so much more exhausting.

I also have acid reflux, was diagnosed just over a year ago. It does make exercise like running quite uncomfortable. I'm not sure what the link with the tiredness is though. I've been off work for nearly 3 months and I've started going to the gym in the past few weeks because I've felt well enough. I think I could easily get run down again though so I don't really know what the solution is.

melvin
04-03-10, 17:11
thank you for your replies guys now you come to mention it its only got this bad since i was diagnosed with acid reflux and started on these tabs im also at a loss as two why they linked