PDA

View Full Version : New to website

tulip741
03-03-10, 17:47
Hello everyone,

Am new hear and so thought i would,write a little about myself.Am 34,have 4 children,live with partner,work and have been suffering with anxiety and panic disorder for about 16 yrs,there lol.

Sometimes its even hard for me to admit to myself that this is what i have.I know that many of us sufferers seem to obsess with the fact that we have some incurable disease which is a horible thought.If only we could all believe 100% that this is anxiety eh. Have written my personal story today,if it gets posted feel free to have a nose.

Anyway gd luck to everyone,am glad i found this site.Hope we can all help eachother.

Blessings. tulip741 x

nomorepanic
03-03-10, 17:49
Hi tulip741

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Flossy69
03-03-10, 18:07
Hi Tulip, welcome to the site. I am 40 years old with two children and also suffer with anxiety and panic attacks. THis site has really helped me since I joined only a week ago, I am sure you will get plenty of support too. Just wanted to say hi and here to help in any way.

Kind regards, flossy x:)

scott06
03-03-10, 18:14
hi tulip im 39 3 kids lovley partener and i been suffering for a long time you not on you own hun just stay positive its only thoughts that make you like this let them just drift in and out forget the what if all the best scott x

Vanilla Sky
03-03-10, 18:20
Hi Tulip , Welcome to NMP , you will find it helpful and supportive here :welcome: Paige x

tulip741
03-03-10, 18:32
Aww, thanku for the welcome messages,its a strange comfort to know ur not alone,though at the same time u wouldnt wish these conditions on anyone.

Best wishes x

smudger
03-03-10, 21:14
Hi. Can I say welcome aboard too. It really helps to speak to people who can comprehend what we are going through. Hope you find comfort with us.:)