PDA

View Full Version : hello!!

arrizozo
03-03-10, 20:52
hi im zoe!! been suffering depression on and off for the last 8 years!! feeling really panicky at the moment with horrible endless pit feeling in my stomach! feel a panic attack coming on but is never came!! been recommended to this site through a friend hope someone can help feel so alone!

diane07
03-03-10, 20:54
Hi arrizozo

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

ally b
03-03-10, 20:59
:welcome:Zoe,this is an ab-fab site.You will go no end ov support on here,an meet some excellent people along the way.Thank god for NMP

arrizozo
03-03-10, 21:23
thanks guys finding so difficult reading concentrating!!! doing my head in!! hopefully be in chatroom soon for some sound advice reading some of the advice intresting but sometimes scarey does anyone else feel that at times? zoe xx

ally b
03-03-10, 21:38
yeah, very scarey.butt at the sametime great advise. I dont come on here for days because some1 written summat i dont like tht scares me.lol

A PROBLEM SHARED, IS A PROBLEM HALFED

JT69
03-03-10, 21:42
Hi Zoe, I have only been a member for a few weeks but this site has helped me so much. In fact I dont know what I would of done without it. Welcome. Jo.