PDA

View Full Version : would love a penpal

aarcal
03-03-10, 22:05
Hi would love someone to chat to, suffer anxiety/panic attacks and feel very lonely, i have improved greatly over the past year and have overcome my agrophobia although i do have realy bad days now and again

dont have any friends in the real world and struggle to make friends online

so would be lovely to chat someone, also struggling to lose weight, so any support in that area would be great:)

cherrychick
04-03-10, 09:25
I have a smilar story...even losing weight (I wonder if that may be related to med....? sorry that was me rambling to myself)

I have had a particularly tough 2-3 years but I can safely say I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...

Would be great to get to know you - pm me if you fancy - I'm happy to try email, pm's and even phone/text - if and when you are comfortabel with that (Would help me too - I have great difficulty using the phone....makes me very anxious and need to get better at it)

Hope to hear from you soon

Nic x

MissG
14-03-10, 00:20
Hey, I also suffer from panic and anxiety and feel alone alot. I recently joined a club to start losing weight, so could also use the support.
PM me if you want to chat :)
Gem xxx

staypositive
30-03-10, 18:00
Feel free to me email me if you'd like someone to talk to :-) I'm 22 and suffer from anxiety, depression and panic attacks

Danny