PDA

View Full Version : Moomin1

moomin1
04-03-10, 00:42
Hi,

I'm Moomin!

I have been diagnosed with anxiety/depression last November and am currently on week 8 of Citalopram 20mg. Have never experienced anything quite like this so it has been terrifying for me. However seem to be doing better now in the main.:yesyes:

diane07
04-03-10, 00:44
Hi moomin1

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Vanilla Sky
04-03-10, 09:57
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x

onceagain
04-03-10, 10:05
Hi Moomim

Glad to hear that with the meds you are feeling back in control a little ...this is a fantastic site ...good advise and also some genuine friendly support ((hugs))

JT69
04-03-10, 11:21
Hi Moomin, Glad you are starting to feel the benefit of the citalopram. I took this medication for a number of years and it really helped with anxiety/depression. I was able to live a normal life again!!! This site is fantastic, there are alot of helpful, caring people. I dont know what I would of done without it these past few weeks. Good luck and let us know how you get on....Jo.

Flossy69
04-03-10, 18:06
Just wanted to say hi Moomin, its a fab site, loads of lovely caring people and support. I have been having awful panic attacks over the last weeks and my life has been pretty scary, but this site has helped me already. Good luck and you are not alone,

regards, flossy x

smudger
04-03-10, 18:32
:welcome: Hi, glad to have you join us. Theres so much support on here, wish I'd found it by accident sooner!

Julie1975
04-03-10, 18:33
Hi and welcome, everyone here is really friendly and very helpfull

Veronica H
04-03-10, 18:57
:welcome:Welcome moomin. This is a friendly place with great support and information.

Veronicax