PDA

View Full Version : worrrried

Joeturner2
04-03-10, 09:58
hey all, so ive had a bit of a sore throat this week which seems to have cleared up now ! but my problem is ever sense last monday ive had blocked ears they are really painful giving me a really bad headache and wierd vision, i also have pressure around my face including my nose so i am panicing :(

i have been doctors who confirm there is no infection, i have been also using oil which dont seem to be working :(

Joeturner2
05-03-10, 23:22
Anyone got any suggestions? Plzzz

andrea thompson
05-03-10, 23:29
hi hon

i have had similar problems. so dont panic!

i got a sore throat and then really chesty cough. dr said i could fight it on my own as my chest was clear... after two weeks of suffering all the symptoms you have mentioned i went back to the dr - they then confirmed i have a sinus infection and gave me antibiotics... within a day of taking them i started to feal better... get back to the dr and tell themyour in pain and your symtoms are no better.

take care

andrea x x

Anxious_gal
06-03-10, 00:51
could be a blocked nose, when I get a cold, I get a blocked nose, headaches, dizziness, fuzzy vision, blocked ears are the worst because they can make you dizzy.
I know its scary having these sensations, it's so hard to ignore it too.
but you will be ok :-)
sorry I can't help much x

Gabz
06-03-10, 01:17
hey joe,
yeah I have the same so dont need to worry, I get pressure around my nose and have sore ears, also they randomly ring. Its just the anxiety wanting attention, dont let it get the best of you mate!