PDA

View Full Version : Very low today

yorkylover
04-03-10, 13:01
Iv been worried so much lately along with other people here about cancer.

The last few weeks I keep needing to wee all the time and Im sure its anxiety,but my bottom has been burny and itchy to.Iv had alot of stress and anxiety recently,and worrying makes it all worse.

I am waiting now for the triage nurse to call me back as I can't cope anymore with it,I don't know if its anxiety,or an infection or what!!!:ohmy:so many symptom's are the same!!!!:mad:

I keep thinking my IBS is ovarian cancer!!!!:ohmy:

smudger
04-03-10, 13:28
I'm sorry you are feeling like this at the moment. A burney itchy bottom could be thrush. Maybe its as simple as that. Try not to worry, odds are its something simple and easily treatable.xx

samc100
04-03-10, 13:31
Hope that triage nurse has phoned you honey pie.

You are getting into a real little stew here and I think it's probably something very simple to fix like thrush or a water infection.

Needing to wee could be an infection or the horrible anxiety. If you are completely distracted does the need go away? I think I hold the record the most number of wee's in an hour ( are you trying to pinch my wee championship title from me eh????).

See the Dr for an MOT honey - then you can stop this horrible stewing over every symptom xxxxxxx

samc100
04-03-10, 13:32
P.S. Your IBS is your IBS. You know that.... big breathes..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

pollyanna
04-03-10, 15:25
big hug :hugs:, i know what its like to get into that thought pattern, its very difficult to get out of, and the longer, or more symptoms you get, the more it convinces you there is something so wrong. 9 times out of 10 the opposite is true, hopefully after you have spoke to the doctor/ nurse, you might feel better, let us know how it goes.

thinking of you :flowers:

tc

P x

yorkylover
04-03-10, 19:54
Well its not a wee infection,and its not thrush!!!She had a look at the old noo noo and its very red and sore so has given me some cream.
She tried to do another smear while she was down there:blush:but I was to sore!!!!!

She want's me to see my gp on Monday to see if its better and to sort out being referred for a smear at the family planning clinic or I can make an appointment there myself.Can't see why its going to be different there,the only thing being is that I wont know them!!!!

Im sure its all stres related!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

smudger
04-03-10, 21:35
Glad u got it checked out. Let us know how you get with the old smile (my new name for smear, sounds more inviting!)

Flossy69
04-03-10, 22:29
Hi yorkylover, sorry you had bad day today, thinking of you, here for you, as you have been for me. Hope you manage to sleep tonight, just take care of yourself.

flossy xx:hugs:

samc100
05-03-10, 09:43
Good girl on going to flash your bits!!! You are on the right track now so be proud of yourself. I am sure it's something annoying but easily treatable xxx

samc100
08-03-10, 22:09
Need an update honey .... are you ok???
Is that cream helping?
Lots of love. X

yorkylover
10-03-10, 17:02
I saw the nurse and then a doctor.All symptoms are down to anxiety!!!!!

My keep needing to pee all the time especially,I have no infection.She has given me some meds for my bottom,thats nasty piles!!!!

She has put my propranalol up to 2 a day,1 to be taken at night to help me stay relaxed when Im sleeping,as Im waking through the night.

Is anyone else of 80mg twice a day of propranalol???

pollyanna
10-03-10, 20:23
Hi yorky

well in one sense its good that you dont have an infection, but anxiety is a pain in the butt, :mad: well thats the polite way of saying it.

Maybe with the increase in propranolol, it will take the nxiety down a notch or two, and hopefullt your symptoms will go too.

I dont take the same dose of propranolol as you, i take 40mg 3 x daily, and i have to say it does help take the edge off, and makes me feel much calmer than without it.

hope things start to improve soon..

P x :hugs:

samc100
10-03-10, 22:55
Is Proprananol a beta blocker?

Damn anxiety. Damn you for making us waste so much time sat on the loo and all that loo paper.

Hugs xxxx

Anonybrit
10-03-10, 22:59
Is Proprananol a beta blocker?

Damn anxiety. Damn you for making us waste so much time sat on the loo and all that loo paper.

Hugs xxxx

Yeah propranolol is a BB, most "olol"s are! :)

yorkylover
11-03-10, 14:02
Yep its a beta blocker.I know my peeing is anxiety but still can't help the "what if's"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ohmy::ohmy:

Keep needing to pee just make's thing's worse and more flippin anxious!!!!!!!!:mad: