PDA

View Full Version : so tired of living in fear!

ames6767
04-03-10, 16:39
Im feeling sooo low at the moment. Im getting so many missed heartbeats and Im trying to ignore but its so hard. Ive had ecgs,24 hr taping, 7 day taping and never heard anything was wrong but it keeps happening. I think I must be driving people mad posting the same thing on here. I did start to improve and got 2/3 missedbeats a day but now its back up to 40/50 and they are coming in strings of 5 or more and thats when I get terrified. feel so depressed at living in fear :weep:

melvin
04-03-10, 16:57
if you have had tape and 24hr monitor then i would put it down to anxiety has hard has it is i know what you go through but you will have to believe that its just anxiety

ditzygirl
04-03-10, 17:09
Poor you its horrid isn't it, but you are so not alone. Does anything affect it ? for me caffine has to be seriously controlled. Hunger also makes everything worse for me oh and sugar too.

ames6767
04-03-10, 18:56
I think when I get tired and run down and hormones play a big part. I just wish I could accept them its been years since they started and Im just as frightenend sometimes. thank you for responding xx

hannybun
05-03-10, 18:17
Hya matey.

My cardiologist said that worry prolongs miss beats and everyone in the world gets them but when you suffer with anxiety they become really pronounced because our body notices everything. xx I had these and they have gone or should i say i dont nitice them. actually because I have moved onto a different worry :( xx

ames6767
05-03-10, 18:38
thank you all for your replies, they do really help. xx

Typer
05-03-10, 19:10
Im feeling sooo low at the moment. Im getting so many missed heartbeats and Im trying to ignore but its so hard. Ive had ecgs,24 hr taping, 7 day taping and never heard anything was wrong but it keeps happening. I think I must be driving people mad posting the same thing on here. I did start to improve and got 2/3 missedbeats a day but now its back up to 40/50 and they are coming in strings of 5 or more and thats when I get terrified. feel so depressed at living in fear :weep:

I read this and thought this is me exactly. You will not be driving people mad...not on here anyway. This is the place to go on about it as much as you need to I hope.

I am also so, so tired and very depressed now