PDA

View Full Version : So so tired

kiansummer
04-03-10, 20:16
Hi ,
Im on day 5 of citolapram and 2 weeks of diazepam and i am sooooo tired i have to keep working as i dont get sick pay but i found it really difficult to get through today didnt feel awake at all felt like a zombie all day couldnt even talk is this unusual? x

Idstain
04-03-10, 22:46
Hi this is a completely normal considering you are taking diazepam.

I used to take diazepam to fall asleep fwiw

Flossy69
04-03-10, 22:50
Hi I have been on 15mg diazepam for three weeks and yes I get really tired, especially in the afternoon after my second dose. As it is a sedative, it will make you tired. The effect it has is to make you calm which is does, but unfortunately the side effect is the sedative effect. If it gets unbearable, I would see if you can go back to your GP to discuss it further. Sometimes I can't drive as I feel so tired. Try not to worry though, it is normal to feel tired on this particular drug. Your GP will be able to explain more to you I am sure. Take lots of care.

Regards flossy x

Dee dee
04-03-10, 22:54
aren't u normally only meant to take diazepam for about 2 wks???

kiansummer
05-03-10, 07:24
Yes he put me on diazepam for two weeks and when i went back to see him he started me on the citolapram and said in two weeks when i go back to him he will take me off the diazepam, x

Dee dee
06-03-10, 21:36
just be careful with the diazepam..its very addictive xx