PDA

View Full Version : Diarrhea / Nausua / Vomiting but not fever?

f4Gg0t_43
05-03-10, 05:53
What could this be? I'm actually 96f(35.9c) and normal is 97-99.

f4Gg0t_43
05-03-10, 07:56
Bump! I am getting kind of scared, I have been going to the bathroom every 30 minutes and it has been PURE LIQUID!! Has anyone had this?

Emira7
05-03-10, 08:21
Hey

You don't necessarily need to have a temperature with a tummy bug, I don't normally. It sounds like a bug to me. there is alot of it going around, at the surgery where I work loads of patients have had it, as have us staff. I have not felt right all week.

Just keep hydrated, don't eat anything, and relax and try and get better, ultimatly if you are concerned ask your GP for advice.

Get better soon
Emira

f4Gg0t_43
05-03-10, 08:47
I've just been sipping water and eating saltine crackers and I had a bunch of uhh... anti-diarrhea? medicine from the drug store and it still hasn't stopped. It's like dark green with black things in it and it burns really badly when I wipe! I know this is gross but please let me know if you think this is serious!!

samc100
05-03-10, 09:39
it's a tummy bug.

I would stop eating for 12-24 hrs and just sip water regularly. Leave off the meds for now cos' the bug needs to get out ( the meds can create funny stools).

There's loads of sickness bugs at the moment.

f4Gg0t_43
05-03-10, 11:00
Every single muscle in my body is weak now, the diarrhea has stopped a bit (every 2 hours instead of 30 minutes). Is the muscle weakness normal? Sorry I don't have that much experience with these types of things.

marley
05-03-10, 11:41
Yes it's normal to feel sore and drained after expelling so many demons from your body! You'll need to eat and drink some nice nutritious things when you're feeling well enough. Rest now. Stop stressing - you'll make yourself feel worse. Use the time to rest your body and make it well again.

Typer
05-03-10, 11:44
Buy some electrolyte drinks. The aching is because after all that, you lose vital minerals, like potassium. Everyone I know who has had this is fine after 2 days.

I am dreading it

f4Gg0t_43
05-03-10, 21:07
Okay I went to sleep I feel a lot better now, but now my stool is completely black :unsure:

EDIT: My diarrhea medication says it might turn stool black so... Thanks for all the reassurance I think it is over now

Anxious_gal
05-03-10, 22:19
hope your feeling better