PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else got this, or is this just me???

kiansummer
05-03-10, 12:45
Hi
i dont know weather this is a part of my anxiety or if its just me in general,but theres a couple of things i do which ive not read mentioned on here these are

I hate people being late i get really annoyed waiting around for them

If i have to be ready for 5pm i will be ready for 4pm well before im meant to be yet everyone else seems to always be running late

If i have to be at the doctors at 3pm i will get there for 2.15pm and sit in my car until nearer the time

Anyone else like this or is this just me personaly???

fairycakes
05-03-10, 13:32
i have to say i am exactly the same..

i have to plan my day from the moment i wake up. if i make appointments i,ll start getting ready hours before it and be in the vicinity of the place at least half an hour before.

if i dont hv anything planned for the day i feel my mind running wild and tthink somthings wrong with me.

i,m quite lucky my job and kids keep me occupied but whenever i have a free hour or 2 i just cant relax and make myself exhausted.

Julie1975
05-03-10, 13:35
I am like this to, I hate being late anywhere and would rather get somewhere earlier than I should and always ready an hour before I have to go out to

kiansummer
05-03-10, 13:44
Thankgod im not alone x

JT69
05-03-10, 17:19
Hi, I am pretty much like that too. I hate it when people are late too. Alot of our friends are always late and I just cant stand it. I am always early, even when I go to work I always go in early, its just the way I am.

Glad am not the only one. Jo.