PDA

View Full Version : Introducing me.....

daydreamer
05-03-10, 17:21
Hi everyone.

I have been lurking for a while and made a few posts but haven't introduced myself yet, how rude!

I have been suffering with anxiety and agrophobia for about 10 years now. I had a brief period of normality for a few years which was great but the dreaded fear has overtaken me again lately, which I think was caused by a medical problem I was stressing out about - acid reflux! yes something so minor it seems but is actually hell!

Its nice to know there is support for people like me on here, so thanks! :yesyes:

diane07
05-03-10, 17:22
Hi daydreamer

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Vanilla Sky
05-03-10, 17:44
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x

daydreamer
05-03-10, 18:24
thanks guys.

I was motivated to post cause I have been feeling somewhat of a failure for this relapse, I somehow feel like I brought it upon myself by getting so stressed.

I even feel panicky just posting on a forum like this, is that normal?! LOL x

suzy-sue
05-03-10, 19:08
HI AND :welcome:.Thats perfectly understandable .I was too ..:DIM sure you will be fine once you ve posted a few times .We dont bite...Well much anyway :roflmao:You will get a lot of support here and there is everything on here to help you on your way to feeling better again .Luv Sue x

smudger
05-03-10, 21:13
Hi and :welcome:. I don't think acid reflux is minor at all. My sister has it n work called an ambulance one day coz they thought she was in too much pain. I really sympathize with you.I hope we can all help you if you need it.:)

Jimpy
05-03-10, 21:42
Hi nice to meet you! I was a bit anxious when I first started posting but I am fine now and am sure you will be too :) reoccuring anxiety seems to happen sometimes and it is understandable how you feel. I am sure you will find alot of warmth and support on here like I have,