PDA

View Full Version : Dizzy and Detached

Gabz
06-03-10, 01:22
Im 18 and for four months I have felt detached from everything as if in a dream. Its horrible. This dizziness has led me to think I have brain tumour or am going to experience storke or siezure. I am so frightened about this, even thinking about it freaks me out.

The detachement for me is what really bugs me the most. At night when i lay down i feel super dizzy and horrible and hav so much trouble getting to sleep.

I need help and advice about getting thorugh the feelings of detachment and some reassurance im not going mental and it wont last forever.

^^

NeverRelaxed
06-03-10, 02:08
hey,

ive been dizzy/lightheaded/weird for over two months now.
Im also experiencing a kind of brain fog where I cant think straight/muddled thoughts/confusion etc. Its very scary as you say.

All I can say to you is this,

Since I began with this horrible anxiety problem, I have been UTTERLY convinced that I have had every type of illness/disease there is...From MS to Brain Tumors to Epilepsy....Ive had pretty much every physical symptoms of anxiety, all have been so real and scary...BUT everything goes away EVENTUALLY. It really will pass. Sometimes it lingers for a while and I have read that dizzy spells can be quite persistent.

Have some tests? they are a good way of putting your mind at ease. Ive worn heart monitor/had numerous ECG's/Brain Scan/Blood work ALL NORMAL! And they have helped some in putting my mind at ease.