06-03-10, 11:05
Does any one get this? :)

nomorepanic
06-03-10, 16:41
What is it please?

Lissy43
06-03-10, 16:52
Yes I get this occasionally.

They are up your nose Nicola, they can swell up which causes a blocked nose and sinus pain.

jojo2316
07-03-10, 23:09
did you look up your nose with a torch?

leeann
08-03-10, 09:54
Sorry should have been clearly in what it was, I just wanted to see if any one replied first!

Ive had this for about a year one side of my nose gets blocked! I was just wondering if any one gets popping in there ears due to this??

leeann
08-03-10, 10:03
did you look up your nose with a torch?

Lo no didn't put a torch up my nose! The doctor told me about a year ago! the spray they gave me for my nose didn'/t really work! But to nervous to go back to the doctors!

skippy66
08-03-10, 14:58
Yes I get these I was told by an ENT doc that I could have an operation to remove the swelling, but I've decided to live with it for now because the op requires general anaesthetic and I am terrified of that.

I am a mouth breather at night, and as a result get horrendous dry mouth and breathlessness in the mornings sometimes.

leeann
09-03-10, 12:16
Yes I get these I was told by an ENT doc that I could have an operation to remove the swelling, but I've decided to live with it for now because the op requires general anaesthetic and I am terrified of that.

I am a mouth breather at night, and as a result get horrendous dry mouth and breathlessness in the mornings sometimes.

Its horrible isnt it! does your ears ever pop with it ? :)

skippy66
09-03-10, 16:30
Its horrible isnt it! does your ears ever pop with it ? :)

YES, and also now and again one ear pops and rings for a bit, all of a sudden.

skippy66
09-03-10, 16:32
Have you tried a Neti pot?

Ive just started using one and the initial results are good, but I'm worried about rebound symptoms when I stop using it, otherwise ill have to fork out for saline solution forever.

I bought one off Amazon.