PDA

View Full Version : Day 2 15mg-30mg Mirtazipine

JT69
06-03-10, 14:08
Hi, Took meds 9pm and by 10 was slurring words and just zonked!! Slept well but wierd dreams last night, bizzaire!! Woke 8.30, could of slept longer but feel so guilty staying in bed (just dosent seem right), so got up made my green tea and decided to clean and clear the kitchen cupboards out. Found it so hard to do, felt heavy and sedated still but i continued until I just had to stop. Must be pushing myself too much, only got half way through and it was just too much!!

I seem to be ranting at the slightest thing again too!! Poor hubby!! He cant say a thing right at the moment. It is so wierd how it effects you like that. My son told me to take a chill pill...ha ha ha...bet he wish he didnt after the mouth full he got...what is wrong with me?? I am usually so happy go lucky. I dont feel unhappy just snappy!!!

Anyhow hubby and son gone football and daughter out with mates at Bluewater, so am going to watch a nice dvd and hope that cools me down.

Jo.

smudger
06-03-10, 15:22
Hi Jo. All I can say is hopefully it won't last too long. Is it worse than last times side effects?xx

JT69
06-03-10, 16:57
Hi Lynne, No not as bad as first time...I am just an impatient so and so. I should just be thankful that I am able to get out of bed and function but I just want to be normal all the time. Watched a dvd this afternoon "The note book" just couldn't stop crying...that will teach me raiding my daughters dvd's, a love story, lovely but oh it made me weep. Having a large glass of red now!! Will probably pay for it tommorow but just wanted one!! Hope you having a good day hun. xx

Redrainbow
06-03-10, 17:02
Yes,, you describe it down to a tee! Dont come on here at night when you have taken your meds,,,you type funny too,,lol,,,can't spell!!
First time my meds were upped and i spoke to my friends on here they thought i was drunk!!!! If only!!!!

JT69
06-03-10, 17:41
Oy you, I thought you were my friend!!! Cant type!!! Its cos I do it as fast as I am thinking and the spelling....blame the meds...at least you know what I mean..I think!!

JT69
06-03-10, 17:43
Just read my previous post and see what you mean...spelling!!! And was one of my best subjects at school...oh well...I will try harder next time. Jo.xx

Redrainbow
07-03-10, 09:12
No Jo!!!!,
I didn't mean you type funny personanly!!!! I meant if you come on here at night after taking meds,,,you will type funny,,,like drunk almost. I have done it a few times now,,,my friends think it's funny,,,lol.

smudger
07-03-10, 11:22
Hi Jo. I'm impatient too. Stop watching love stories that make you cry. Are you a glutton for punishment or what!?

JT69
07-03-10, 12:51
Hi Wayne, Thats fine, no problems. Jo.

JT69
07-03-10, 12:54
Hi Lynne, Yes, glutton for punishment...you are right, silly I am at times. Feel really clumsy and no energy today, its horrilbe, I supose its the effect of the meds, it is such a lovely day and wanted to do so much but just cant...being impatient again!!! It is just my nature unfortunately. Everything seems such an effort?? Hate it!! Still am living and breathing so should just be grateful....just hope this wears off soon. Glad you having a good day. Jo.xx

JT69
07-03-10, 13:09
Day 3 and its hard going for me today. I want to do so much and am finding I just cant. I feel totally exhaused/heavy/ no energy and find when I try to push it my heart starts racing....anyone else relate to this?? Dont like this feeling, anyone know how long it will last?? It is like I have to be sitting down reading or watching tv or something all the time. Hope I am not going to be like this all the time or will have to come off these meds. It is hard for me to relate to when I first started taking them as I had the awful withdrawal effects from citalopram at the same time. Any help advice would be greatfully received. Jo.