PDA

View Full Version : Health Anxiety sufferer!! This sucks!

gemma1788
07-03-10, 02:10
Hi All,
I am yet another health anxiety sufferer! Im 21 years old, have a beautiful 1 year old daughter and am for the most part, a happy and healthy person! I have had anxiety for as long as i can remember! I have been of Lexapro for three years and it worked wonders until recently my anxiety has reared its ugly head again!!! Every little thing that goes wrong with my body has me panicking that it is a brain tumor, aneurysm, stroke, god knows what! I was wondering though how long all you guys have dizziness for after an anxiety attack. I seem to have something strange happen, which then causes me to be dizzy, but it doesnt go away for a few hours... Is this normal? I have had fluid in my ears for a couple of weeks as a result of a head cold, which my doctor said will cause dizziness, but it seems to only be apparent after something else happens. I am having NLP and hypnotism done to resolve it and my medication has been upped... I also suffer from tension headaches.... does anyone else have lingering dizziness after a strange sensation that causes anxiety???
Thanks so much!!!!

nomorepanic
07-03-10, 02:22
Hi gemma1788

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Patty
09-03-10, 00:08
Hi Gemma1788

:welcome:to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

I would also get a lot of dizziness that is anxiety related - the length of time it lasts can vary. There can be times when I seem to feel dizzy a lot of the time.

Best wishes :hugs: