PDA

View Full Version : so tired of this

oldgraymare
07-03-10, 03:32
feeling bloated, full, nauseous, tasted a tiny bit of vomit and of course im emetophobic so that has me so out of sorts. sorry i dont know if this can be used just for venting, but i just want my life back. i dont know why im so scared of vomiting. ive had so many tests revealing nothing wrong other than ibs and reflux...so if i vomit its most likely simply a virus. and i havent even done so in years so i dont know why im always sitting here waiting for it. i just wish my freakin body would calm down. give me a break.
do have a question though. my tailbone gets a sharp pain when i stand up from sitting on it, and there is a purple bruise running down it thats been there for months. i think i would be in much more pain if it were broken...what might it be? lol random i know but my mind is rambling tonight. hence the rambling post. :(

Red_Flare
07-03-10, 04:24
Hey oldgraymare forget the rambling thing can happen to the best of us:). Maybe the the bruising on your tailbone is bringing on your emetophobia. If you have bruised your tailbone or maybe cracked it,it might take some time to heal:best to visit your gp if you can.

stay cool o and don't let that emetophobia get you down or your tailbone.

:hugs: