PDA

View Full Version : headaches,blurred vision and numbness HELP!

grooveybell
07-03-10, 09:49
when i was pregnant i had a really bad panic attack and was rushed to hospital cos i thought i was dying and when my daughter was born she had to have heart surgery due to a heart defect and now ive got a constant right side headache with blurred vision, chest pain and breathlessness and ive just noticed my right side of my face is numb and tingly also my right arm and im really worried ive had a mini stroke or something or that i have an underlying heart condition but the docs just dont seem to be interested as ive already had ct scan of my sinisus but thats not what i asked for anyone with any clues cos its driving me mad

amanda

Maj
07-03-10, 09:54
Hello Amanda,
If the doctors are saying that your tests were normal, then I think it sounds like anxiety causing these symptoms. And no wonder - what a worry that must have been for you when your daughter was having surgery. It's difficult enough when you just have a baby without having the extra stress of their health problems. Has your doctor given you any help with your anxiety? The chest pain, breathlessness, etc. all sound like anxiety symptoms. These will stop happening when you are more relaxed. Try not to be afraid of them and recognise that they won't do you any real harm. When you stop being afraid then you will relax more and the symptoms will ease. You'll get lots of support here so keep us posted as to how you are getting on. I hope your wee daughter's on the mend.
Myra:hugs:

grooveybell
07-03-10, 11:37
thanku hun im awaiting results as to my ct scan so i will no more then but these are driving me mad i got to say as im always tired also so i never seem to get anything done.