PDA

View Full Version : argh

criz
09-01-06, 10:19
right i have an appointment to see a psychlogist in an hour and i'm just off out. and my god how much do i want to stay at home. im shaking and very nauseous. hopefully my lift will turn up but family members arent very reliable.
right im off.
GULP

Piglet
09-01-06, 11:31
Good luck hun - look forward to hearing how it went in due course.

Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

criz
09-01-06, 13:28
nope as predicted my brother would appear to be a complete .......(fill in own word).
appointment went well though and i even managed to face public transport on the way home.
criz:)

Piglet
09-01-06, 14:54
Oh well done on the transport and for not letting it get in the way.

Piglet x

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Meg
09-01-06, 15:53
Criz,

Talk about doing well - Good for you with transport. Soon you won't need to rely on family.

Psychologist say anything useful ??

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

criz
09-01-06, 18:08
psychologist was really helpful meg, was good to speak to someone i can actually open up too.
i cant rely on family because they always have something better to do basically.
ive been waiting for 18 months to see this psychologist and after 2 sessions ive improved a hell of alot.
i think i managed to get on the bus because i was so angry at my brother.
i might be dangerous and attempt another bus tomorrow.
criz

cheers for the replies btw, feels odd speaking to people about it.

Meg
09-01-06, 18:20
JFDI

Good on you Criz..

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?