PDA

View Full Version : Starting to get anxious

lindajane1971
07-03-10, 18:06
Hello again,
i felt fine most of today and i was away with my husband and mum in law visiting father in law who is in hospital following a kidney transplant, like i said ive felt fine today until i got home half an hour ago.
Im lightheaded when i walk and feel like ive had a glass of wine and im walking squint when i know im not. Ive also had a few adrenoline rush type things in my chest again and a few minutes ago felt some ectopic beats, my legs feel wobbly.
Now im gettin really anxious about it, convinced im away to drop :weep:
Help

Utility
07-03-10, 19:23
Hi

Don't worry. This is anxiety doing it to you. Go for a wee walk and take in some fresh air or relax with some slow breathing. It will pass

Jimpy
07-03-10, 21:10
When I feel like that I go for a drive or even better if you can face it a good walk like UTility said. Sometimes my panic and anxiety can build up over a few hours or quickly like yours has today, in both cases I get out of the house and get my legs going it makes me feel much better, hope you relax soon

lindajane1971
07-03-10, 23:16
thanks guys, i felt a bit better after an hour or so once my husband got back from taking his mum home.
I normally feel ok once seeing dad in law as he has went thro a hell of a lot with this transplant and seeing him coping so well with everything usually gets me to put my HA into pause mode for a few days, didnt work today..........cant win every time!!
thanks again x