PDA

View Full Version : Having a bad day

Panickypants
07-03-10, 20:53
Having lots of palps today and i have no idea why...

I did have a drink lastnight which i do find makes me a little anxious the next day.
When i'm having palps they make me feel pretty weak does this happen to anyone else ??? I have been on a long walk today and was fine but it was when i was stood cooking dinner or now i'm sat watching tv and i'm getting them bloody little flutters, i can feel my shoulders are really tense and i'm trying not to concentrate on them but i can't help it..

I have also noticed they could also be hormonal cos i'm having pretty bad ovulation pains the last couple of days and i've noticed a connection.. anyone else???

Please reasure me that someone gets them for no apparent reason, i'm convinced that my heart is going to stop or something.. x x

hungrycaterpillar
07-03-10, 21:57
If I drink anything with caffine in it, more than one glass/cup, I can get terrible palps. For example I went out drinking a few times recently and had terrible palps each time the next day, and I realised that it was because I was drinking vodka and coke all night.
Also diet drinks that have aspartame (sp???) can give you palps. I drink vodka and juice now if I want a drink.

Not sure if alcohol gives you palps, it doesn't to me but everyone is different.