PDA

View Full Version : Sun burn/Burning sensation

shanlynn1012
07-03-10, 21:32
Ugh on going for a few weeks was in my feet, legs, back arms, it sort of moves. I already went to my nuero & my Dr had blood work have had recent MRI's and no one has much to say to me about it. Sort of looks like it is my health anxiety acting up again. So is this mormal for anxiety & how can I stop it???????
I should say this started pretty dead on to when I put my home back on the market and opened my own business. Still it is scaring me and consuming my mind.
Thanks

Dee dee
07-03-10, 21:37
I get this when my anxiety is bad..I have the burning in my left arm...at one point I had it constant and it frightened me....Its just anxiety and sensations...u need to try not to concentrate on it and it should go x

shanlynn1012
08-03-10, 01:15
How did u get it to let up? Mine started sporatically and now is pretty constant. Driving me insane I need to out think it I guess.

jessicalittler79
08-03-10, 02:26
hi hun my name is jessica i also have this my hole body feels realy hot like ive been out in the sun all day and got burned up iam also woundering what it is so sence i seen all of u who has this it has to be anx,,,tc hope u get better soon

shanlynn1012
08-03-10, 13:42
I guess there is no other explaniation it is very scary & I need to get it to stop.

springblossom
08-03-10, 14:00
Yes! I have had this on my back for months. Back feels hot and burned, can't lay against the char, temperature feels too high. I've been told it's anxiety also, but like you I can't settle my mind into believing that.