PDA

View Full Version : My symptom is being pissed off.

rblt94
08-03-10, 01:01
I also am putting my threads under General Anxiety, so I'm trying something different in as one of my worst symptoms which is being extremely pissed off after a long day of non stop anxiety attacks and just asking myself why I do it and how much I am missing. I'm always freeking scared and it aggravates me to where now I don't want to go anywhere and what sucks the most is how I'm still in school and just have to be dragged through it every damn day and each day I become more discouraged as to wanting to make it. Anyone that's pissed off right now please feel free to comment.

Joeturner2
08-03-10, 08:04
I am also pissed off like u i have to struggle through work all day! But i dont do what i wanna do like football etc

hugs
10-03-10, 22:23
I am soooooooooooooooo pissed off, I have the most amazing life, I have a gorgeous little boy, a loving partner who I will be getting married to in November, I'm young and fairly good looking (if you know what I mean?) I should have no worries at all but unfortunately I think it's because my life is so good that I feel this way. It's the fear of losing it all. Everyday I wake up...bang anxiety!!! and it lasts all day everyday......I sometimes go to bed at night thinking now how did I manage to cope with another day of shit!! It's got to the stage where my initial anxieties no longer trouble me but I'm just worried about the anxiety itself and what anxiety is doing to my health in general, I'm currently going through CBT, I've noticed a little improvement but not much.

xxx