PDA

View Full Version : Im new. Hospital consultant recommended this site :)

crazyhayz
08-03-10, 11:01
Hi everyone, my names hayley and im in my early twenties with an 18month old son. I started suffering from severe panic attacks/anxiety 3 months ago. I have suffered from depression in the past, whether it was post natal i dont know. Basically, i need to talk to people to get some support and help as i feel most days that i am struggling to live with and cope with this. The hospital recommended this site so here i am :) Look forward to talking to u all :) x

crazyhayz :)

nomorepanic
08-03-10, 11:02
Hi crazyhayz

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

diane07
08-03-10, 11:12
A huge warm :welcome: to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

best wishes

di xx

JT69
08-03-10, 12:38
Hi Hayley, you have found the right place. This is a brilliant forum with lots of really helpful, kind and caring people who offer advise, you may find that you can help others too and that in itself is so rewarding. I found the forum by accident around 3 weeks ago and dont know what I would of done without it. I suffer with depression and anxiety and have done for the past 11 years on and off. Good luck I am sure you will meet lots of lovely people. Jo.

Veronica H
08-03-10, 12:52
:welcome:Hayley. You will find comfort and support here.

Veronicax

gypsywomen
08-03-10, 12:53
great site you will find many people wih same problems on here xxxx

smudger
08-03-10, 18:05
:welcome:. xx

Patty
09-03-10, 00:33
Hi crazyhayz

:welcome:to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :hugs: