PDA

View Full Version : tingly aching leg so worried

cthechick84
08-03-10, 16:40
hello everyone
im so worried about my leg it tingles ,stings and aches all dn in a line frm my knee dnw to the front and also round the bk of the muscle area.also now and again i get aching in my foot too?!like underneath in my sole. i have had a baby 6wks ago tmoro so of course im scared of it being a clot ! it just feels weird i keep moving my leg and checking it ,it seems the muscle behind is really wobbly or flabby and not hard or anythnk and i have had same sort of sensations in it for months while i was pregnent and was told it was from pressure of the baby an womb on my veins,so will end up with varicose veins soon they luk thick and prominent through my skin as it is and along were they are more prominent thats were i feel it feels uncomfortable and moving it alot like ive been doing only agrratves it.im sucha worrier i make myself sick obbsessing over it,surely if it was wot i thought it wud of happened b4 now im very active and not overweight the anxiety sees to that just dnt no what to think,so du think its varicose veins or shud i worry? i may see my doctor tmoro but ive been about this leg before an i knw what theyll say,but i will have to go if it keeps up or ill go mad!!thanks for listening to me guys any words of wisdom appreciated thankss C.xxx

kate89
09-03-10, 00:57
i have an ache in my right leg nearly everyday ive seen 3 different doctors with it an they say its spider veins you can actually see the little purple veins were it aches but i still worry over it but i do no pregnancy can cause this so try not to worry to much i no its hard but mine only started after i had my little girl too take care katy xx