PDA

View Full Version : Hi

mistyrose
09-01-06, 18:29
I have had problems dealing with my panic disorder since the day it hit me, June 28th 2005 when we were on vacation. A huge storm hit as we were driving down the interstate in Montana and it sent me into a panic attack. It felt as though my heart was going to explode to the point of having to call a paramedic to get me off of the side of the road where we had parked. This problem is not getting better and I hate the fact that I have to medicate (xanax) myself to make me feel somewhat better. Im hoping that talking to others who share this pain can give me some kind of relief. I just found out that I am 2 months pregnant at the time of this entry so that isn't making things easier. My chest pain is sever and radiates to my shoulder blade and left arm, palps, and I can't do the things that i was able to do before this episode. I have had extensive testing done on my heart to rule out any problems and the tests have all come back as being good. Thank you for reading my story and Thank you in advance for any help you might be able to offer me!

chucklehound
09-01-06, 18:51
Hi Mistyrose and welcome to NMP where you will get lots of support and make some new friends too!:D
I am sorry to hear that you are having a rough time of it at the moment and I hope that things start to improve for you soon:)

Take Care

Chucklehound

xxxx

clickaway
09-01-06, 19:04
Welcome Aboard Mistyrose,

I am glad you have found us here - just 'being' with others going through the same will give you a degree of comfort.

Try and look upon your pregnancy as a beautiful and positive thing.

Take Care,

Ray

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

alexis
09-01-06, 19:09
Hi mistyrose, welcome, I hope you find lots of help and support on here, Im sure lots of people will be along with good advice for you, take care.xx

Most of lifes battles are won, by looking beyond the clouds to the sun:
and having the patience to wait for the day,when the sun comes out and the clouds go away.

love from Alexisxx

LisaS
09-01-06, 19:23
hi mistyrose,

panic can be a debilatating thing but with support and knowledge you can get through it..

congratulations on your pregnancy, i hope it all goes well..

feel free to write here whenever you need some support or a boost,

lisa
xxx

"do not fear to hope...Each time we smell the autumn's dying scent, we know that primrose time will come again"

nomorepanic
09-01-06, 19:58
Hi Mistyrose

Welcome aboard and congratulations on the pregnancy.

I hope you get all the support you need on here.

Nicola

Karen
09-01-06, 20:37
Hi Mistyrose

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

trac67
09-01-06, 21:42
Hi Mistyrose,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care
Trac XX

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

3faces
09-01-06, 21:49
A big, warm welcome to you Mistyrose:D

Jem xxx

Meg
09-01-06, 21:59
Hello Welcome

Have a good read round and let us know what we can help you with in particular

Common Symptoms of Panic Attacks, Anxiety, Phobias and OCD. (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/NMPcms.php?nmppage=symptoms)

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Tomimo
10-01-06, 18:29
Welcome to the forum :)

You'll get lots of help and useful advice here.

Annie x

seh1980
10-01-06, 19:46
Welcome aboard!! :D

"If life were simple, word would have got around"

tammyg
10-01-06, 19:54
Welcome!

And congratulations on the pregnancy.

Tammy x

sillymoo
11-01-06, 14:54
hi there welcome to the site i hope u find it as useful as i do!take care keep smilin:Dluv mooxXx