PDA

View Full Version : hi guys

tobiasclairty
08-03-10, 21:20
hey guys just thought i would introduce myself, my name is Tobias i have had GAD for over 2 years now and would say i am probably no further forward than when i started out, i have constant reocurring thought patterns that drive me insane most of the time and have real trouble trying to shut them out.

Just thought i would join this forum to meet people in the same situation as me and meet people that actually understand what i am going through instead of everyone else that just looks at me like i am a constantly angry person with no social skills

im in the South i dont know if anyone is in the Surrey area at all?

diane07
08-03-10, 21:22
Hi tobiasclairty

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

darrenc
08-03-10, 21:42
Hi Tobias,

Welcome to the site. :welcome:

You'll find people from all over the country here, and even some from the otherside of the world. (I'm from Surrey/Hampshire area myself).

Patty
09-03-10, 00:36
Hi tobiasclairty

:welcome:to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :)

smudger
09-03-10, 02:34
:welcome:

Vanilla Sky
09-03-10, 20:19
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x