PDA

View Full Version : finally went to the dr's!!

sarahdd
10-03-10, 22:09
( i tried to post this monday but ran out of credit on my PAYG internet connection!!!)
i finally went to the dr's on monday, my husband got me an emergency appointment.
the morning though didnt start off well as i was running late, and the last time i took my daughter to the dr's, i was 8minutes late for an appointment the receptionist came into the waiting room and demanded to know why i was late and i ended up bursting into tears because i was so tired and humiliated (it was because id been up all night with my daughter who was ill, and also hadnt slept 3 nites on the trot previous because our other daughter has arthritis and aspergers!!!)

so because of running a couple minutes late i started having a panic attack, my husband got me into the car and when we got there he told the receptionists to leave me alone as im fragile as the moment,i saw the dr and he said considering everything what did i expect?? (i thought well i expected to cope'!!) so im now on citalopram and havve been taking them for 3 days now...... so here's hoping things will get better soon:flowers:

Veronica H
10-03-10, 22:49
:bighug1:Good for your hubby sticking up for you Sarah. Glad you got to see the Doc. You must be worn out. I hope things settle down for you and your family now:flowers:.

Veronicax

baby bell
10-03-10, 23:33
hi my docs put me on the same but i to scared to take them xxx