PDA

View Full Version : Hi new and nervous

jodo
11-03-10, 06:13
Hi everyone
My name is Joanne I am 35, I have ptsd, depression and panic attcks, I have a partner and 4 children and just want to find a way out from my little world, so I can enjoy them. My story is long so I wont bore you. hope to talk to some people who know what I am going through and dont keep telling me to get over it.

diane07
11-03-10, 06:20
Hi jodo

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

eternally optimistic
11-03-10, 10:16
Hi Joanne

Great site to visit, you'll get loads of advice and support and laughter from here.

WELCOME.

jodo
11-03-10, 10:33
Hi jay ann

thanks, I think that is just what I need

Patty
14-03-10, 12:54
Hi Jodo

:welcome:to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :hugs:

JT69
14-03-10, 15:53
Hi Joanne,

Dont you just want to tell "them people" to take a long run and jump.....truth is they just dont have a clue...having not gone through it themselves!!! I always say that unless you have suffered or are suffering you just dont understand, and I just avoid these people!!!

One thing is for certain you will not be told to just get on with it on this site...you have found the right place.

A few weeks ago I was in such a state, taking meds to try and help etc and then I found this site and it has helped me so much. I was ready to give up on the meds but talking to people on here that had been in the same situation they gave me help and encouragement and I am starting to recover. Having been out of my full-time job I shall be returning in a weeks time so that is how far I have come.

Please keep posting and you will also find the help, advice and encouragement that will help you to cope and recover.

Take care
Jo.

tulip741
14-03-10, 17:50
Hello joanne and welcome.We have a lot in common,same age,4 kids oh and anxiety lol (even tho i know it isnt funny) Hope u can find some peace here and get the help and encouragement u need to rid yourself of this impeding fear. All the best x