PDA

View Full Version : Anastesia

Owecuk
11-03-10, 06:42
Hi, I'm sorry I don't think the title is spelt right but hopefully you know what I mean :). My story is I had emetaphobia since I can remember. I got some really good treatment when I was 21 (I'm now 27). Although my phobia wasn't cured completely I have got better in stages since then. I still suffer with anxiety and panic if I do feel sick. Yesterday I did something completely out of my comfort zone. I had an anastetic so I could have a Brest enhancement, something which I've wanted for years and believed would improve my confidence. I was terrified and cried while it was being administered and was shaking like mad when I came round, but I did it and there's no one I wanted to share this with more than the people on this site who over the years have been there for me, supported me and always made me feel like i wasn't alone during those horrible, dark times. Thank you. I have felt a bit scared this morning but writing this now is making me feel more settled so thanks for listening :) x

onceagain
11-03-10, 06:46
woo hoo..really pleased for you..... it must have been both scary and exciting..and I hope it has all worked out the way you wanted the procedure to go...

x

nomorepanic
11-03-10, 06:48
Hi Owecuk

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.