PDA

View Full Version : Internal shakey feeling????

carli
11-03-10, 14:05
Does anyone every feel like thery are shaking inside but its not viable if that makes sense? I keep gtting it, it lasted all day yesterday, especially in my legs. :(

Thanks xx

Zee
11-03-10, 14:45
Does anyone every feel like thery are shaking inside but its not viable if that makes sense? I keep gtting it, it lasted all day yesterday, especially in my legs. :(

Thanks xx

Hi Carli

Yes, I have that feeling sometimes.. I feel cold inside with it. Sometimes its because my blood sugar is a little low and it often helps me to have a snack or biscuit etc..

Lou 1
11-03-10, 14:56
I have it all the time! doctor thought i was mad when i said im shaking and he looked and me and said your not. but internally i feel like i am! x

carli
11-03-10, 14:57
Thanks guys....ive only recently started getting it and its driving me nuts :mad: xx

Kelley
13-03-10, 08:22
Yes. I've had that quite a bit. I notice it more when laying in bed and it is worse around my arms and torso area. It's like your trembling under the skin but you can't see it. I have found it to be worse after a few really anxious days!

jackie26
13-03-10, 08:33
me to. had it all day yesterday. its really annoying.:)

Jannie2948
13-03-10, 08:59
Me too, have it at the moment and am just going out shopping!! It is horrible, but like others have said it feels like you are shaking inside but nothing visible on the outside. I also have that cold sweaty feeling and I blooming hate it :-) I just say to myself, keep calm, keep calm :-) Not as easy as that though is it?!?

All the best to you

Jannie x x

carli
13-03-10, 09:41
Hi jannie, its terrible isnt it? I have noticed that i get it more when im stressed though so maybe it is a anxiety thing :ohmy: Not to worried about it today though as my eyelids keep twitching,lol.....will be something else tomorrow,lol. xx

Lion King
13-03-10, 10:33
Horrible shaky feelings, tell me about, I was paranoid that people could see me shaking but in the end it was all in my head. I tend to get the shakiness when I'm run down and stressed, not a nice feeling, just got to keep calm and relax and try not to think about it too much!

Hope you are feeling better now!

LK

carli
13-03-10, 10:53
Hi lion king, i have also noticed that i get it more when im stressed and i have it for days. Although im sorry u also get it im glad to know im not alone. xxxxx

jackie26
13-03-10, 10:59
carli, you are never alone on this site, there is always someone to listen as i have found out, no matter what the problem is:)

carli
13-03-10, 11:01
Thanks jackie it means a lot. Had a lot going on the last few months and you have all been a great help. xxxxxxxxxxxx

Typer
13-03-10, 14:26
I do get it sometimes, its kind of weird and hard to describe, but inside shakyness is the only way to describe it really.

I had some caffeine by accident once, taking an anadin plus. Not having had it since 1987 (caffeine) I shook "inside" for about 7 hours!

Jannie2948
13-03-10, 14:33
That's the exact feeling, caffeine does that to me. I get a bit fed up having to make sure that I don't have caffeine in anything, gives me the real shakes and can last for days! Blooming nuisance, cos I used to love a cup of freshly brewed coffee with a nice brandy and don't have either now .... shame :-)

Jannie x x

margaret jones
13-03-10, 18:42
Hi I have had it all afternoon thought blood sugars low but 4.5 so ok / tummy feels like gremlins taken up residence going out tonight going to have a glass or 2 of wine hope they get out and stay out

Take Care Maggie

carli
14-03-10, 18:54
Its awful isnt it. Ive had it all day :(

ScaredCaz
14-03-10, 20:37
me too....legs and tummy

carli
24-03-10, 20:36
I get it quite often :( xxxxx

*D*
24-03-10, 20:44
I have it is too sometimes, I was told that is is excess adrenelin that my body is trying to burn off.

*D*

carli
24-03-10, 20:45
I must have bucket loads then,lol xx

Mazzmate
24-03-10, 20:59
Hi, I've had it on and off all day, just comes on me. It's flipping horrible, but what can you do, you just have to let it happen, although I would rather it didn't. It is a bit of cold comfort to know others get it, not that I wish it on anyone else, just good to know I am not alone with this frightening thing.:blush:

carli
24-03-10, 21:03
Hi hun, no your not alone, we all get it,lol xxxx

Alan80
29-03-10, 12:13
Hi everyone. I think I have been getting this today for the first time. It feels like my thigh muscle is twitching but when I feel it or look at it it isn't. Does this sound like the same thing?

carli
31-03-10, 19:35
No hun it does not, but i know what your talking about as i get it in my calf? xx

panicgirl80
06-07-11, 17:00
hi i was wondering if anyone can shine some light. i am currently suffering from health anxiety which i am currently taking 20mg of citolpram a day and have been on these nearly 4 weeks. a few days ago i started getting the feeling like my insides are shaking the only way i can describe it is when you lean on a muscle and feels like it is vibrating. however i only really notice this when i am lying down or sitting down. i told the doctor on monday and she told me to change my anti depressants. i dont know why i would be affected as i used to be on citolpram 2 years ago and did not suffer this side effect. any replies i would grateful of to help put my mind at rest.