PDA

View Full Version : Hi all,

Kitty V
11-03-10, 18:44
Hi, my name is Kitty and I'm 36 and having awful anxiety/panic attacks over the years but much more troublesome in the last couple of months. Today I was quite emotional, basically fed up with feeling so uncontrolled. Even driving to work (which I love) I started sweating and feeling sick and faint. The worry of what might happen is a vicious circle, so I am here to learn, listen and hopefully rid myself of this horrible thing!!

Look forward to hearing from others, K.:)

nomorepanic
11-03-10, 18:45
Hi Kitty V

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

bottleblond
11-03-10, 18:46
Hi Kitty

Welcome along to NMP :flowers:

You will get lots of support and advice here.
You're not on your own and i am sure you will meet some lovely new friends.

Lisa
x

Patty
14-03-10, 12:56
Hi Kitty

:welcome:to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :hugs:

JT69
14-03-10, 15:59
Hi kitty,

Totally understand where you are coming from. I am just recovering from 4 1/2 months off work where I was just so depressed and anxious I didnt know which way to turn. I re-started medication which I had took previously (having suffered on and off for the past 11 years) that didnt work, so had to go onto different meds and now I am one week away from returning to work!! The new meds have helped but this site is a rock. There are so many people on here suffering the same or having gone through the same that help and encourage you.

Welcome and I hope you have a good journey as I have. Thank God for NMP!!!

Jo