PDA

View Full Version : Hello I am a new member

JB73
11-03-10, 22:28
Hi, I am just after some support and advice following the bereavements of both my parents in such a short time...

Just had a phone call from a friend who stated that you should do this and you should do that, and I can do with-out them kind of comments.

Thanks.
JB

diane07
11-03-10, 22:30
Hi JB73

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

ally b
11-03-10, 22:34
Hi JB:welcome:.Sorry 4 ur loss.This site is excellent,you will get loads of advice and support, not to mention the great people you will meet on here. xx

eeyorelover
11-03-10, 22:37
Welcome to the site JB.
I'm so sorry for your loss!
I'm sure you will find lots of useful info and a bunch of new supportive friends here.
xxx
Sandy

Vanilla Sky
12-03-10, 21:31
Hi and welcome to NMP , You will find it helpful and supportive here :welcome:
Paige x

Veronica H
13-03-10, 10:49
:welcome:To NMP. So sorry that you have lost both parents in such a short space of time. :hugs:This is a friendly site with great support.

Veronicax

JT69
13-03-10, 16:59
Hi JB

Really sorry for your loss, must be a very difficult time for you at the moment.

Some people just say the wrong things....as they have not been through situations themselves they just dont know how you are feeling.

This site is so helpfull. There are lots of caring, kind and supportive people on here who know how you are feeling and can offer advice.

You have found the right place. Take care. Jo.