PDA

View Full Version : Frightful Throat

Ruby94
12-03-10, 09:58
My throat has been sore for a couple of days and my ulvuva (the dangly thing) In my throat is red sore, my tonsils have a white supstance on them, my throat midly hurts when i talk or swallow but it feels a little closed up. My main worry is that ive had these white/red blister looking circles on the back of my throat for as long as i know and i can never tell what they could be but they have been there for ages and they look a little red than usual. Also the left side of my throat (the back wall) looks more lifted than the left side. Could there be something underneath there? Like :scared15:cancer..! :ohmy:

Could anyone help me with this, i also have a rash on the inside of my thigh.. it isnt really invisible but when its touched it itches like crazy! I dont know what to do. :unsure:

Emira7
12-03-10, 10:09
hey

Am no expert but sounds like it could be tonsillitis, you should go to your GP as it needs looking at.

My daughter had endless bouts of it. But like I said, can;t diagnose on here, so please go to your GP

Emira
xx

kate13
12-03-10, 14:31
Hiya,

I used to get tonsilitis very frequently until they finally removed them a couple of years ago. My symptoms were always *identical* to yours. They are also common symtoms of a throat infection.

Please don't worry, just go to the docs and they'll give you some antibiotics - I'd bet anything that this is not cancer, honest!