PDA

View Full Version : weird sensation under ribs is it spasm or ribs moving??

cthechick84
12-03-10, 22:06
Hey all
got a really weird question for u all now ive got my appoimtnet on monday for my blood test to check my iron etc,so i will ask the doctor then but for now i wana knw if u can help me not sure what the hell it was well today i was holding my baby on my arm and got like a tight, digging feeling inside me all most it felt as if my ribs had moved out of place and locked this is under my left rib sooo werid fought i was going to panic ,but luckily i mamnged to calm dwn thinking its frm having my son 6ks ago as i suffer with painful ribs!!what is it do u think?cud this be a muscle spasm or is it slipping ribs or sumthnk my ribs do poke out of my stomach more than before im jus a lil concerened i also get pains in my bk in between shoulder blades and all along my ribcage ,collarbone too and even under my arm pit not if its connected but think it may be reflux but not sure what this new symptom is frm very weird ...an doesnt help that idnt knw how to explain how it felt how am i gna explain it to the doctor ;( thanks for listening all love c .xxx any foughts welcome :doh:

Lauz
13-03-10, 09:43
hey darl,
if you have pain in your shoulder blades and then in your rib area and chest and under armpit area dont be alarmed as those muscles are all connected.
if it contiues head off for a good massage or an osteo app to sort yourself out.
x