PDA

View Full Version : im sorry

Buby
11-02-04, 21:00
hi all,

im really sorry i havent posted on here in ages. hope ure all doing well, i know i am. im goin to school more even went to the lesson that scares me most yesterday which was cool.
Im quite nervous bout the week after next cos im doin my mock sats and i havent been to school enough to get through them, but with a bit of luck i will.

im really sorry i havent posted on here, ive been on another chat room which is really strange that im allowed on a different one where everyones being rude and disgusting and im not allowed on this chatroom. But ive met loads of mates on there, which is cool, and they are all really sweet, and of course i am so popular as usual, sorry to steal ure thunder su, no only joking.

love u all and i WILL post on here whenever i can. Its just im enjoying my life more than i used to and when i get the chance i live it up.

and hello to any new members who dont know me, welcome to you all.

love u all loads Rachel xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

benoo5
11-02-04, 21:17
rachael sweety,you will always be welcome on here!

pop in and say hello,when you have the time....and good luck with school,and the mocks.

i,for one will miss you,cos you have the knack of making me laugh..be happy,little one..bryan xxx

nomorepanic
11-02-04, 21:47
Rachel

Great news - we do miss you but I am so pleased that you have a new chat room and some new friends - nothing wrong with that is there?

As long as you pop back to see us too ok? [:p]

xx

Nicola

benoo5
11-02-04, 22:39
rachel,

was trying to watch television,but my thoughts kept coming back to you.

promise,you will do something for me!...dont ever arrange to meet anyone,you meet on the internet!

just because a boy says hes 14/15,doesnt mean he is...he could be 30 something...chat to your parents,they really love you,and will always listen.

nagging over...take care,little one...bryan.

Buby
11-02-04, 22:57
dont worry bry, ill never meet ne1, unless i no them from school. They have pics on their profile too, so i know if theyre ok or not. There have been some 30 year olds tryin to chat me up but u can block them so i do. the oldest is 38 who wanted to chat to me so i blocked him too. There are a few of the people i chat to who live in the same area as me but we only speak and never goin to meet. Most of the blokes on there ask for my number too but i say no and they leave it at that which is prettt cool. Im alright, ill be good and am thinking of u all.

my love Rachel xxx

ps, if ne of u want to chat to me im on www.faceparty.com most nights so if u come and see how im doin that be great. if u do come in im xxxweak4leexxx just incase, theres loads of rooms tho so ull have to look for me. luvs ya

Samantha
12-02-04, 20:14
Hi rach glad to hear you are doing well, goodluck with your exams youll do fine, glad to hear you are having fun
Take Care

Sam

Positive thinking is the key to success!

Buby
12-02-04, 23:32
cheers sam, have u done ure exams yet? if so du know how u got on?

hugs Rachel xx

Samantha
15-02-04, 19:30
Hi Rach, yea ive done my sats i got 6s, done my mock gcses before xmas and have the finals in may/june-wot a lucky birthday present, eh...lol
Youll do fine, let us know how you get on

Sam

Rennie1989
15-02-04, 19:36
rach

iv got my mock sats soon as well

good luck!!!!!!!!

jade

turn that frown
upside down

Buby
15-02-04, 20:31
ive got my mocks next week and we had a letter to tell us when they were but ive lost it so i dont no what time i ahve to be in or when they are, im really scared that ill miss some or turn up late. i really dont want to repeat this year, i dont think i will but most of my mates think that if u dont then u have to repeat the year but im not sure if thats true or not.
anyway, hugs Rachel xxxxxxxxxx

Rennie1989
16-02-04, 11:29
ive got mine on tuesday 17th February 2004 and 18th February 2004

got english, maths and science, even a shakespear paper, waaaaaaaahhhhhhh

wat have ya got rach?

Jade

turn that frown
upside down

Samantha
16-02-04, 12:46
Rachel if you go to your school office and speak to the exams officer she/he will be able to print another copy of your timetable off for you-similar thing happened to me-you wont have to repeat the year, as far as i know that only happens in Germany and thats only if you finish the year extremely badly.
The SATs are to help sort you out into sets for your GCSEs and reflect how you could do. Schools combine YELLIS (shouldnt have done them yet), CAT and SAT scores with other ones to come up with a predicted grade for GCSEs.

Jade & Rach-Relax before the exams and get plently of sleep, dont go into the exams worrying about what you do or do not know, sit down take a couplke of deep breaths and say to yourself, i will do alright i have been studying for ages i know what i need to. Dont forget to have breakfast in the mornjing if you dont usually have time make time-youll be able to concentrate more-leave home in plenty of time and turn up in plenty of time.

These are just tests to help for next year everyone gets nervous and the teachers no this, all anyone expects you to do is your best and whatever it is it will be fine. When yopu come out dont worry about what other ppl have written as it will only worry you about whether or not you got it correct. A couple days of tests and then there over, have fun, dont worry and youll do great! When do you break up for half term, cant be too long now, you have that to look forward too.

GOOD LUCK and BEST WISHES

Sam

Buby
16-02-04, 18:05
jade ive got maths tests (2) in one day then 2 science ones than ive got a macbeth paper thing to do, which i ahvent been at school for that much but ive got that play so ill read that this week, only the scenes i no i ahve to do tho cos i aint reading the whole lot. i think theyre on tuesday and thursay but im not sure we dont have to be in normal time a bit later but ill go in normal time if i can bring myself to it.

hugs Rachel xxx

Rennie1989
16-02-04, 19:06
ive got 2 maths, 2 science, 2 enflish and 1 shakespear. with the macbeth one its only 2 scenes (act1 scene3 and act3 science1). ive got mine on tuesday and wednesdat

i hope ya do well

jade

turn that frown
upside down